By using this website you expressly agree to the conditions established in this Legal Notice.
This legal notice regulates the use of the www.thinksmart.es website, owned by THINKSMART S.A., with registered offices at Calle Francisca Delgado 11, núcleo 2, 4ª planta, 28108, de Alcobendas, Madrid, registered in the Trade Registry of Madrid, Volume 12,997, Sheet 89, Page M-209578, entry no. 1 (verify this) and tax identification number A-81916397. Phone 91 272 4000, e-mail email@example.com
Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use
- General conditions
From the moment the user accesses www.thinksmart.es, they fully and unreservedly accept each and every provision of this Legal Notice.
- Specific conditions.
Some of the services offered on this website have specific conditions that, as the case may be, could replace or complement this Legal Notice. Therefore, we recommend that you read the specific conditions carefully before using our services.
The use of this website is also subject to all notices, instructions and rules of use of which THINKSMART informs its users, which may replace, supplement and/or modify this Legal Notice.
Purpose of the website
THINKSMART seeks to meet the needs of its users by means of this website, providing access to the use of its services, and guiding them through the steps to navigate www.thinksmart.es.
Conditions of access and use of the website
- The site and its services must be used in a correct manner
Anyone who accesses www.thinksmart.es is required to use this website in good faith, conforming to the law and the obligations contained in this Legal Notice, the specific conditions of certain services and other instructions that THINKSMART may consider necessary for the proper use of the site.
It is strictly forbidden to access the site www.thinksmart.es, for illegal or harmful purposes that directly or indirectly affect THINKSMART or any third party.
The entire contents of www.thinksmart.es, text, images, sounds, trademarks, logos, colour schemes, or any other element, its structure and design, are the property of THINKSMART and they are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property, and it is expressly forbidden to manipulate, transmit, copy, modify, incorporate, distribute or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and/or make any changes to this site.
Any user who accesses the www.thinksmart.es website agrees not to collect data from THINKSMART or any member belonging to THINKSMART for advertising purposes and not to transmit any kind of publicity or communications for the purpose of sales or other commercial nature without a prior request or consent from THINKSMART.
It is expressly forbidden to include THINKSMART or any member of the group in files or to make any information available to third parties for advertising, chain emails, or send us any messages that are unsolicited or that are not previously agreed with THINKSMART or with the partner.
- Free access and use of the site
- Accuracy of information provided through www.thinksmart.es
Use of the www.thinksmart.es websiste is free for Users.
Users are obliged to provide truthful information in the website forms. It is the user’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to THINKSMART updated.
The User is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the harm caused by these inaccuracies to THINKSMART or to any third party.
Links and services provided by third parties
If there are direct links to other websites, and these are managed by third parties, THINKSMART does not assume any responsibility for the information, content, products or services provided by them, nor does it assume any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of these pages.
The establishment of links between www.thinksmart.esand other sites does not imply in any way the existence of relations between THINKSMART and the owner of the website with which the link is established, nor acceptance or approval by THINKSMART of its contents or services.
Search engine results are provided directly by third parties and they are consequence of the automatic operation of technical devices, therefore THINKSMART can not and does not control these results and, in particular, it accepts no liability whatsoever if any of these results has contents that are deemed to be illegal or contrary to morality or decency or that are deemed inappropriate for other reasons.
THINKSMART does not offer or market, directly or through third parties, the information, contents and services available on the Linked Sites, nor does it control, endorse, recommend or monitor them beforehand. Users should therefore exercise caution in evaluating and using the information, contents and services of the Linked Sites.
- CQuality of services provided by third parties
- Legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the www.thinksmart.es website.
- The violation of intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image of persons, property rights or any other rights pertaining to a third party as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the www.thinksmart.eswebsite.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the www.thinksmart.es website.
- The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the contents transmitted, distributed, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through the www.thinksmart.es website.
- The unsuitability for any kind of purpose and unfulfillment of expectations generated by the services provided by third parties through the www.thinksmart.es website.
- Failure, delayed performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by third parties and contracts with third parties in connection with or by reason of the provision of services through the www.thinksmart.es website.
- Any kind of defects in the services provided by third parties through the www.thinksmart.es website.
THINKSMART disclaims any liability for damages of any kind and nature which may be due to the presence of viruses or other harmful elements present in the services provided by third parties through the website, that may cause alterations to users’ computer system, electronic documents or files.
THINKSMART excludes all liability for damages of any kind due to services provided by third parties through the www.thinksmart.es website for the following reasons:
Please read your browser instructions and manuals for further information. It is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies sent by (the client) in order to use the website, however, in such cases you will be required to register each time you access a service that requires prior registration.
THINKSMART, as the entity responsible for the File legally registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, ensures full compliance with current regulations concerning Personal Data Protection in accordance with the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 (hereinafter LOPD).
THINKSMART informs users that the data obtained through the forms on this website are used for the purpose of managing the applications and registrations requested.
Users also hold the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms of current legislation on data protection, and they may exercise them by writing to THINKSMART, Calle Francisca Delgado no. 11, núcleo 2, 4ª planta, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid, e-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their ID or alternative documentation verifying their identity.
All notices and communications from the User to THINKSMART will be deemed effective for all purposes when they are sent in any of the following forms:
- Sent by postal mail to the following address Francisca Delgado nº 11, núcleo 2, 4ª planta, 28108, de Alcobendas, Madrid, with a photocopy of ID or alternative documentation verifying their identity.
- Emailed to the following address: e-mail email@example.com
All THINKSMART Notifications to the User will be deemed effective when sent by any of the following:
- Sent by postal mail to the User’s address when THINKSMART has been previously informed of the address
- Emailing to any of the e-mail addresses that the user has previously provided to THINKSMART
- Communication by means of a telephone call to the User’s telephone, when it has been previously provided to THINKSMART
- By pop up messages sent while THINKSMART is performing the Services for the User
In this sense, all THINKSMART Notifications made to the User will be considered valid if they are conducted using the data provided by the user through the means mentioned above. To this purpose, the Users acknowledge that all information provided by them is true and correct and they undertake to inform THINKSMART of any changes regarding the information provided for notifications.
Knowledge of illegal conduct
In the event that any User or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegality of the use of any Content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the www.thinksmart.eswebsite that may constitute a violation of THINKSMART’s intellectual property rights or other rights, they are required to send a notice containing the following information:
- Name, address, phone number and email address of the claimant
- Specification of the alleged violation activity carried out on the website and, in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of rights, specific and precise indication of the protected contents and its location on the website.
- Facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of such activity.
- In the case of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent, with the personal information of the owner of the rights that are allegedly violated or of the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Express and clear statement, under the responsibility of the claimant, that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described are illegal.
Persons using this website must assume all risk of use and hold harmless THINKSMART, its directors, officers, employees and agents, from any and all harm, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer fees arising from or relating to the use of information on this website.
The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that THINKSMART is not responsible for any conduct of any user.
This Legal Notice as well as each and every one of its statements shall be governed by current regulations.
If any legal conflict arises, the parties agree they will be subject to the Courts of Alcobendas.